Tuesday, September 06, 2005

here lies blahblah.

the bahchorMee selling ourside srjc is good. everyone should go eat it. hahaha. right mingming?

maths lecture was a total waste of time. i went there to test star and lum on their knowledge towards the songs sung by BSB and any other randoms only. then there was econs. i failed my DRQ. hahahaha! promos are like 20days away? somebody needs to start counting down in my face as denial is still evident.

i miss mtv WhateverThings and my whole VCD collection badly. hence, i'm gonna forgo physics lecture tmr and dedicate the entire day to my love, the TV and its wonderful gadgets. after which, i might meet up with huan in cp. i need a saviour like her right now.

OH! mr. problematicFace better start returning me my 30bucks bcos i'm seriously outta cash this month. i can smell poverty knocking already.

my spongebob smells so good today, it exudes this aroma and makes me wanna just sleep can. dont ask me how come though.

bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home